When you are in a career transition, re-entering the workplace or determining if you are in the “right” career, the most important first step is to determine what makes you happy.
Join Blazin’ Babes when we hear from Irena Persky, a psychologist who has seen hundreds of patients in therapy sessions over her 20 year career when she leads us in an interactive group workshop session on “Authentic Wellbeing”.
Whether you are in a career transition, returning to work or determining your next chapter in life, this interactive workshop will give you a toolkit to use every day in the areas on your life that are the foundation of authentic happiness, authentic wellbeing. Crucial in any career transition or next life chapter.
In this interactive workshop you will………
1. Hear about the latest scientific research and best practices, on self-reflection and personal growth.
2. Equip you with concrete, scientifically-based psychological tools that you can immediately use in your life.
3. Harness your personal power in shaping your wellness in the midst of all that life demands of you.
4. Embody wellbeing with intention, authenticity, and mindful awareness.
5. Zero in on key pillars of wellbeing, clarify your goals, and define the steps you need to attain them.
Walk away with a daily toolkit that you can use in the areas of your life that will instill meaning, wellbeing and happiness, the building blocks for identifying a meaningful career and happiness in your life.
Early Bird registration until April 15th
3 Hour interactive workshop
Lunch, Snack, refreshments
Click on link below to register.
We have flexible event spaces to host your next event.